The DrAuditor application provides healthcare organizations with a way to ensure that information in the data repository is accurate and complete.
DrAuditor now supports MEDITECH MAGIC, MEDITECH C/S, Shams Group, and MSM (Picis) Data Repositories.
DrAuditor is the easiest and most cost effective method of ensuring your data repository data is reliable.
- Validates existence of rows
- Validates values of columns
- More accurate than manual audits
- More efficient than manual audits
- Give confidence in data accuracy
DrAuditor is a sophisticated PC based tool that automates the process of analyzing the integrity of your data repository. However, it is also quick and easy to use. A simple wizard driven point and click interface allows a user to begin auditing tables in minutes.
- Extracting sample data from transaction applications
- Transferring sample data across the network to the server
- Creating and loading sample data into temporary tables
- Analyzing discrepancies between sample data and the data repository
- Generating dynamic analysis reports
The DrAuditor application is fully scalable allowing for audits at several different granularities.
Granularities of Audits
- Entire database
- Specific column values (e.g., datetime > '12/31/2000')
The DrAuditor accomplishes data integrity verification by establishing a two-dimensional examination of data repository tables and their corresponding transactional application data.
To assure that information is accurate, a meaningful statistical sampling of data is taken from the transactional applications.
This data is then compared against the data repository.
The first examination of data verifies that all available rows from the transactional applications have been transferred into the data repository.
The second examination verifies that all columns of data within a data repository table accurately match the data from the transactional application.